24 hours

My life has been a total blur today! The excitement actually started Monday night when I received an email asking if I'd like to model in a Fitness Fashion Show at FitBloggin. /iDied While the thought of actually doing it kind of makes me want to vomit I still said yes. I mean, how many more times will I be asked walk a runway in my life? Hopefully I'll make some friends there who can take photos of me while I'm strutting my stuff (and subsequently either vomiting or falling offstage.)

As for the rest of Tuesday it went something like this:

5 a.m. wake-up: I made my lunch and laid out my workout and work clothes the night before. I was out the door for a run by 5:30 a.m. and caught a gorgeous pink sunrise!

2013-06-04 05.49.20-16:30 a.m. Returned home. Drenched. This humidity is no joke.

2013-06-04 06.45.22-1

8:30 a.m. Left for work.

9 a.m. Continued training from last week.

12 p.m. Lunch break! I took a walk to the hospital cafeteria and posted up with my spa salad and hard-boiled eggs. I spotted 3 serious hotties in 45 minutes. If today is any indication that means I will cross path's with approximately 15 studly doctors/medical professional per week. I like those odds.

2013-05-31 11.50.501 p.m. Returned to work and got promoted. - Really - Who get's promoted after 1 day on the job? Apparently they haven't caught on to what a total weirdo I am. I'm officially full-time and will be getting my health insurance on in just a few weeks. Have I mentioned yet how much I love this job? Even though I have so much to learn (I know I keep saying that but I seriously feel like I'm back in graduate school) I can't believe what an incredible opportunity this is.

5:30 p.m. Arrived home. Cleaned up cat vomit off the carpet. Was so hungry I couldn't even wait for my food to be heated all the way. Thank goodness I did my meal prep this weekend!

2013-06-02 17.34.39

6:30 p.m. Worked on this blog, prepared my lecture for tomorrow, returned emails and questioned how I will ever find the time to get all of this done.

8:45 p.m. Curled up in a fetal position and cried from stress (jokes)

9 p.m. Went to bed early with Full House and daydreamed that Uncle Jesse would wake me up with breakfast in bed the next day.