In the last few weeks I've realized the value of ME time as a new Mom. I don't get a lot of it, maybe 30 minutes a day during the week, but I cherish it as a time to relax and recharge. Most nights I end the day with a steaming hot bath, so many of my favorite gift ideas for new Moms are bath related.1. New pajamas from Victoria's Secret.
2. Comfy slippers from Minnetonka. I've been living in these!
3. Charcoal face mask. This is relaxing and helps keep breakouts at bay that are common postpartum.
4. Lush bath bomb. These are amazzzzing.
5. Workout DVD for those Moms hoping to shed their baby weight. Xtend Barre is one of my all time favorites, and is suitable for all fitness levels and only requires a chair and set of light weights.
6. Urban Decay eyeshadow pallet. I've had a Naked set for a year and use it near daily and I've hardly made a dent. I try to get dressed and put on a little bit of makeup every morning as it makes me feel so much better.
7. Christmas Cookie 3 in 1 body wash/shampoo/conditioner from Philosophy. This smells heavenly. Half the time I'm sitting in the tub I'm just sitting there smelling this. It works wonderfully as a bubble bath and body wash.
[Tweet "Christmas Gift Guide for New Moms"]
What's on your Christmas wishlist? I already got two huge presents early that I'll be sharing tomorrow!