I am so geeked out over today's post and giveaway. I've been using the fitness expansion pack for my Happy Planner for a few weeks now and I wanted to give some insight into what I love, and don't love so much, about them. Just to be clear this post is NOT sponsored in any way, shape or form. There are no affiliate links in it. I am just ridiculously obsessed with planners now.
The expansion pack comes with four inspirational dividers, 4 months worth of monthly and weekly spreads, 2 sticker sheets, and 'selfie snapshot' monthly pages to show your progress.
Things I loved:
- The dividers are gorgeous
- The hydration tracker at the bottom of each day
- Plenty of space to write down what types of exercise I did for the day and what foods I ate
- Weekly goal spot on the left of every week. I love setting mini goals and seeing that every time I looked at it during the day was motivating.
Things I didn't love:
- I have no idea what to use the month overview for. It seems redundant to write down my exercise for the day there. Maybe overall goals? Measurements or weight loss?
- The stickers that come with it to date the month and days are pretty ugly. Plain black and the semi circle shape for the days seemed very awkward
- Keeping up with essentially two planners in one. Before I used the expansion pack I would just write down my exercise for the day in the regular planner. Having to flip back and forth was a slight hassle, but that's also me being ultra lazy.
Overall I'm happy that I bought it, but I don't think I'll buy them again. I've been eyeing the fitness planner from Inkwell Press. It's so beautiful and I love the way it's laid out.
I also bought the fitness sticker set to go with it an am obsessed with it. I wish I would have purchased ten. I love the motivational sayings, fitness trackers and workout icons. I think next time I make an order from their website I'll pick up a few more and just go back to tracking my workouts in the regular planner for now.
Of course when I purchased all the fitness planning stuff I bought two of each so I could give one set away! I've got a planner, fitness expansion pack, fitness sticker set, and two sticker sets from Isabelle the Owl to giveaway!
Aren't her stickers stunning? They are very high quality (I've been disappointed with some of the planner stickers I've purchased off etsy) and the colors are so perfect for the coming Spring season. She ships from the UK but the shipping was very fast, and maybe $1 more than shipping costs from sellers in the US.To enter the giveaway just head over to my Instagram account!