I am so excited to finally share the details of my new online boot camp! For years I tried to think of a way to help women get fit and healthy online. I came up with idea after idea and just couldn't figure out how to make it truly effective. I wouldn't want to sell people on a program and not be 110% certain that it would produce amazing results in terms of fat loss, increased energy and healthier lifestyles that could be maintained indefinitely.
Guys, I finally figured it out.
This carb cycling thing is amazing. After just two weeks I lost 1/2" off my stomach. I didn't have a tremendous amount of weight/fat to lose to begin with so I'm shocked at how quickly it's melting off of me. I feel better than I have in years and it's not just from my diet. I finally got into a regular meditation practice and my stress level has dropped significantly. I'm also drinking water like crazy, eating super clean, and I don't even have cravings for junk food anymore.
All this and I'm eating an average of 1800 calories a day still (on feast days I eat about 2700.) Keep in mind I'm only 5'2" so that's a lot of food!
One of the key elements that makes my program so effective is that I will keep you accountable, and motivated. Let's be honest, most of you probably know what you need to do to lose weight and get in shape.
But you don't do it.
You need someone kicking your ass and keeping you on track. That's what I plan to do. You will also be surrounded by other women in a private facebook group who are just as motivated to lose the weight. We will check in daily, support and encourage one another, share recipe and snack ideas, and keep the momentum going.
I thought long and hard about what I could do to keep my clients on track and I came up with a few ideas:
Every person who joins will receive this gorgeous journal and Camelbak water bottle.
You know when you start on a new diet program you want to go out and buy all sorts of fun stuff to get you going; cute workout clothes, some new weights or workout DVD's. I got you.
Then, I thought, what do women love more than looking amazing in their jeans? Shopping at Target. So, every person who checks in on the facebook group daily with their macros will get a $25 gift card to Target at the end of the program.
I sent out an email about the program last week to just a few women who said they wanted to know more about it and within 12 hours I was 20% full already. I am so freaking pumped.
Details of the 6 week program:
- You will be following a carb cycle that alternates low carb days with regular calorie, low calorie and FEAST days.
- I will give you a list of approved foods and foods to avoid for maximum fat loss.
- Five workouts a week that include high intensity interval training (HIIT), speed workouts, and total body strength workouts.
- A daily hydration goal (which will be so much easier to meet with your new CamelBak!)
- Every day you will complete an entry in your NEW gorgeous journal.
- You will be required to use MyFitnessPal to track your meals every day. At the end of each day you will post a screen shot of your macros in our online group.
- Optional: join me using the free Insight Timer Meditation app for guided meditations 2-3 times a week. These meditations will be under 30 minutes in length and will absolutely transform your stress levels.
- Optional: a 30 day Instagram challenge. All those who post a photo every day to Instagram based on the theme for the day will be entered to win a $50 Target gift card.
- Here’s the best part. If you post your macros every day for six weeks I will give you a $25 gift card to Target. How’s that for motivation to stick with the program? This is good ONLY for this round. In subsequent boot camps not everyone will get a gift card for checking in daily.
- For this first round ONLY the price will be $25 a week. It WILL go up next time so if you are interested I would definitely join this round.
- If you have any questions about the program please email me at Erica@EricaDHouse.com. I have a limited number of spots available and once they are taken I will not be able to add any more participants to ensure I can devote 100% to each person.
Ready to commit to yourself and get fit and happy this Spring? Just fill out the registration form below!