I survived LuLaRoe Halloween 2016

The past week was by far the busiest week of my life. I think it even trumps moving from Florida to Alaska with a six week old.

On Monday night I had 600 Halloween LuLaRoe leggings on my doorstep.

By Friday morning I had shipped out all but about 20 of them.

Thankfully Travis had off Tuesday and Wednesday and was able to take care of little man most of those days while I worked 15-16 hours a day trying to get everything out asap!

This week will mark the end of my first month selling with LuLaRoe and I've sold over 25k. It's insane. INSANE. I'm going to hop on live video this week to talk about how much I've actually profited, and my thoughts on LLR after the first month.

On Saturday I took the day off and we did usual, old married couple stuff. Grocery shopping, trip to the book store, food prepping. I tried out this super easy recipe that both baby and Travis loved.

It's just rolling up some turkey slices and cheese in crescent rolls and baking as usual. So quick and I made 16 so they had leftovers on Sunday (and baby has a few more he can eat tomorrow.)

As we were leaving the store I saw these gorgeous Fall flowers I decided to go back and buy. I told Travis it was my birthday next week so they were birthday flowers. 

On Sunday we decided to go out to eat and I picked my favorite restaurant, because it's my birthday next week. I'm pretty much going to pull that card as much as I can the rest of the week.

Not that Travis needs much convincing to go to the Crepery. I got the four cheese pesto crepe, and he got some ham one. We shared both with little man, as well as the creme brule crepe.

Little man is starting to walk more! We 'practice' every night trying to get him to go back and forth between Travis and I in the living room. He'll take about 5-6 steps at a time now. He's also on some sort of nap strike and hasn't napped AT ALL in the last two days. I'm not sure what's going on but I'm not a fan! He's sleeping about 8 to 8 at night still so at least that's okay. I'm assuming his naps are a mess because his mouth hurts. His bottom molars came in last week and I suspect the top ones are dropping now. Yay, teething.

My friend Sara ran the Chicago marathon yesterday and it made me  miss training for a race. I don't have any bootcamps running right now either so I feel kind of lost with fitness. I'm still working out 5-6 days a week, but I'm bored. So, so, bored with it. What do you guys do when you are in a total fitness rut?