I’ve been carb cycling for 9 weeks now (minus one weekend off plan when I finished my first six week round) and I could not be any happier with my results. I went into it thinking I’d just like to tone up a bit after losing most of my baby weight and I did exactly that! With carb cycling I lost two inches off my waist in six weeks and I got back down to my pre-pregnancy weight. Woohoo! Check out my before and after photos below!
Want to be the first to sign up for my next online 6 week Spring Clean boot camp? It will focus on carb cycling and butt kicking workouts to get your metabolism supercharged to burn FAT. The program will start May 9th and I’ll be accepting the first 20 women who register!
In just TWO WEEKS I had one client lose 5 lbs, and another lost 6 lbs! The women in my current boot camp are raving about how good they feel.
I have increased energy, my hormones seem to be moving in the right direction, and a sense of pride for committing to my health and sticking to it. – Kelly
They aren’t even three weeks into the program and are already seeing amazing results.
My clothes are starting to fit better. The pants I hated buying because they were a size I was completely uncomfortable with were falling off me at work the other day. After giving a presentation in front of our entire company I had three different people ask me what I’m doing because they can tell I’ve lost weight (and it wasn’t the same day as the pants!) – Kristin
How is this program different?
I don’t just focus on telling you what to eat and how to workout. That’s easy. I guarantee most of you already know what to do. Exercise and eat whole foods.
The problem is, you don’t do it. You need accountability. You need someone telling you to quit making excuses and just do the damn thing.
I will be that person!
In six weeks of carb cycling I lost two inches off my waist! I couldn’t believe it!
What will you receive in this six week program?
- An easy to follow workout schedule and approved food list that is appropriate for beginner to intermediate levels of fitness.
- Daily support and motivation in an online group setting where you will be motivated by myself and other women who are also looking to make 2016 THE year.
Details of the 6 week program:
- You will be following a carb cycle that alternates low carb days with regular calorie, low calorie and FEAST days.
- I will give you a list of approved foods and foods to avoid for maximum fat loss.
- Five workouts a week that include high intensity interval training (HIIT), speed workouts, and total body strength workouts.
- You will be required to use MyFitnessPal to track your meals every day. At the end of each day you will post a screen shot of your macros in our online group.
- Here’s the best part. If you post your macros every day for six weeks you will be entered to win a $50 gift card to Target. How’s that for motivation to stick with the program?
- Only $30 a week!
- If you have any questions about the program please email me at Erica@EricaDHouse.com. I have a limited number of spots available and once they are taken I will not be able to add any more participants to ensure I can devote 100% to each person.
I have had enough energy and patience to play with my children, more than before the boot camp. I have stopped turning to food and snacks as a comfort when I’m frustrated. – Nancy
Save your spot by emailing me at Erica@EricaDHouse.com!