Are you a blogger looking to monetize and start making $2,000+ a month from your blog? Even if you haven’t started a blog yet, this course is perfect for setting you up to make significant income while working from home doing something you love.
I designed this eCourse to cover exactly what I did to grow my blog from $0 to $60,000 a year in revenue. 2016 has been incredible for me professionally. After four years of blogging, everything finally clicked. I’ve spent more time and money on my blog/services in the first four months of this year than I have in the last two years combined and it’s paying off – literally.
When I started my blog four years ago I had no idea it would be the vehicle to the life of my dreams. After a few months of blogging, I started to work with brands and get paid for reviewing health and fitness gear. I was in heaven! Soon I was making enough to quit my soul-sucking desk job and the day I quit was one of the best days of my life.
As a college instructor I love learning, and I love teaching. I’ve spent hundreds of hours over the last four years learning everything I can about making money from blogging. It has paid off as I’m now on track to make $60,000 from my blog this year (and that’s not including the thousands in free products and travel I receive.)
Part of what drives me is helping others achieve their goals. I run online boot camps helping women get into the best shape they’ve ever been. I'm overjoyed when I get emails from clients telling me their lives are forever changed. Now, my goal is to help as many women as possible figure out how to earn significant income working at home as a blogger. As a new mom and Army wife I cannot begin to explain how grateful I am to have a job that I can work at no matter where the Army moves us
In this course I will cover everything from how to start a blog, to growing your social media channels, starting a mailing list (and getting people to sign up) and how to find sponsored posts. You can see the entire course curriculum on the course page.
Who is this course for?
- Bloggers making less than $500 a month
- Bloggers willing to put in at least 10 hours a week on their blog
- Bloggers who are motivated to use their blog to make significant income
Who is not right for this course?
- Bloggers who don’t want to put in the work and expect their blogs to just magically become popular. Good luck with that!
- While I made good money off my blog the last few years my income started to skyrocket this year when I started to invest more money back into my blog. Investing in this course will pay off in so many ways. By investing money into your blog, you are telling yourself this is a legitimate business and it’s time to take it seriously. If you implement the tips and tricks I outline in the course, you will start making money off of your blog. Will it be overnight? Probably not. (But let me know if that happens!) If you put in the work and stay consistent it will happen. I’m so confident about it there’s a money back guarantee on the course (just read the FAQ at the bottom of the course page)!
Have you been dieting for years only to give up after a few weeks or to regain the weight back after a few months? Or, have you been eating clean and exercising regularly, but you're not seeing the results you want?
My Carb Cycling Bootcamp is your answer.
The program includes an easy-to-follow workout schedule and approved food list that is appropriate for beginner to intermediate levels of fitness.
Details of the 4 week program:
You will be following a carb cycle that alternates low carb days with regular calorie, low calorie, and FEAST days.
I will give you a list of approved foods and foods to avoid for maximum fat loss.
You will receive five workouts a week that include high intensity interval training (HIIT), speed workouts, and total body strength workouts.
You will be required to use the free MyFitnessPal app to track your meals every day. This is outlined in the program with easy to use instructions.
If you have any questions about the program please email me at Erica@EricaDHouse.com.